Complement your bed with the Dakota Star Sham. Proudly featuring a traditional 8-point star it the center surrounded by a feathered patchwork border. Made with primitive black, tan, and plaid in all cotton. Reverses to solid tan fabric with 3-tie closures.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Traditional 8-point star center with feathered patchwork border
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut black and tan plaid binding
- Reverses to solid tan fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: country black, tan
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.
- Weight: .7 lb
- Dimensions: H21"xW27"
- Weight: .8 lb
- Dimensions: H21"xW37"