The Cumberland Quilted Throw is the perfect piece to warm yourself next to a fire. This throw features large log cabin blocks and plaids of chili pepper reds, caviar blacks, and natural tans for the ultimate cabin comfort.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on assorted chili pepper red, black, and natural fabrics
- Six large log cabin blocks with plaid and chambray accents
- Straight edge with .5" black and creme chambray binding
- Reverses to black, natural, and chili pepper red plaid fabric
- Features a chili pepper red and black plaid outer border
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L70"xW55"
- Weight: 2.9 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: chili pepper, caviar, natural
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.