Referencing patriotic bedding from the past century, the Arlington Quilted Sham features traditional 5-point star patchwork on a creme and sage base with a navy micro-plaid border for a timeless look. Reverses to sage and blue floral micro-fabric with a 3-button closure.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Traditional 5-point star and Irish chain patchwork with primitive navy microplaid base and creme, tan, and barn red plaids
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut burgundy, tan, and navy plaid binding
- Reverses to khaki and country blue floral ditsy fabric
- Features 3 wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: navy, tan, barn red
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.
- Weight: .7 lb
- Dimensions: H21"xW27"
- Weight: .8 lb
- Dimensions: H21"xW37"